Quick contact info

When the idea of establishing the Egyptian Contracting Company came up in 2009, the goal was to develop the country’s infrastructure, which of course will be reflected in a remarkable urban development. In line with the state’s development policy and based on Vision 2030, it was necessary to take a step to support the Egyptian urban and real estate market directly, and from here came the idea of launching Pyramids Real Estate Company

icon_widget_image 30 Syria, Sidi Gabir, First Al Raml, Alexandria Governorate icon_widget_image 16318 icon_widget_image Info@pyramidsinv.com

El Alamein Capital

The El Alamein Capital project extends over an area of 14 acres and is located in the northern coast, specifically in Kilo 114 on the Alexandria-Matrouh international road, in the heart of the new city of El Alamein..

Al Alamien Capital

El Alamein Capital Mall

Al Alamein Capital Mall spans a vast area that has been designed in three floors. The mall is characterized by the presence of a comprehensive food court for everything that people desire..
Explore the Features

What we Offer

a

Explore the Features

Efficient Building

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameet pulvin. Aenean nisi ligula eget dolor quam. Aenean et massa cum eni donec.

a

Explore the Features

Financial Results

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameet pulvin. Aenean nisi ligula eget dolor quam. Aenean et massa cum eni donec.

a

Explore the Features

Efficient Building

Lorem ipsum dolor sit ameet pulvin. Aenean nisi ligula eget dolor quam. Aenean et massa cum eni donec.

Your Aspiration is our inspiration

Recidential Area

Alalmein new capital celebrates splendid designs wrapped in luxury and elegance, and a huge variety of units and types to sate your unique desires.

Features

Largest Aqua park In Alalmein

Alalmein capital holds the largest aqua park in alalmien new city, stretched on 21,000 m2 of absolute fun , including playgroyund , swimming pool and a swimming lake

You wish, we do

Have you ever wished for a residence where you choose your own neighbors? In Alalmein capital, you can do so. By choosing our CYN system, you can choose the nice neighbors you wish to live with.

First delivery in New Alamien City

Chance to be the first resident in The new Alamein city
Alalmein capital is the first project to be delivered in alalmein new city, precisely in 2022. You can reserve your unit now with down payment starting from 10%, and installment plan up to 100 months without any interest.

Premium view is a must

Landscape view from every window is premium, for that over than 75% of the project is green area and landscapes

First lazy lake in Alamein new city

First lazy lake in Alalmein New City covering almost over 80% of the project, and connecting the capital together.

Facilities

24 security
Mosque 2600m2 , 2 floors
Swimming Pools
Covered pools for ladies
Landscapes
Fountains
Public beach 14 km
Hypermarket

Types

Alalmein capital offers variety of unit types to sate your desires. The project is stretched over 14 acres, consisting of 20 ground buildings which represents 22%, and the remaining 78% are landscapes and integrated services.
Type A
Type B
Type C
Hotel

Hotel area

Andalusian Grand hotel experience

Experience the ultimate luxury in Alalmein capital’s Grand Hotel. A five stars hotel where the spectacular andalusian designs meet the needs of contemporary luxurious life.

Facilities

Activity center
car renting
Parking
Laundry
gym&spa
Medical Center
Shops
house keeping
Restaurants/café

Mall Area

First shopping mall in Alalmein new city

With 3 floors of shopaholism stretched over 14,500 m2, Alalmein capital celebrates the first mall in New Alamein City..

Facilities

Food Court
ATM center
Restaurants/café
Parking
Security & CCTV
Public Toilets
Disabled Toilets
Baby Changing
Hypermarket

Your Name required

Your Email required

Your Phone required

Your Message